THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

People have rights too!!!!!!

Changes is very complicated in ones life.We can not easily work it out .Others says that changes is good in our community but in my part is ,changes is not enough to solve any anxieties in life.We need to strive our hardest first and we need to seek self-improvement in order to accomplish this set of complications in our nation.

Well as a student I have many changes to make in our country ..If a have the power to lead my fellowmen well the first action that I will execute in order to make our country in a good and safer place is to promote CLEAN AND GREEN program to save our nature that gives our primary needs.In our education problems, I will encourage student to be more sophisticated and responsible to be a good leader in there own little ways.
byie!!!

0 comments: